· Tenancy Agreement / Admin Fee : £200
· Referencing Fee : £60 per applicant (including references for any proposed Guarantor)
· Check out fee : from £90 to £150 (The costs for an Check out inspection will vary depending on the size of the property)
· Deposit: Typically six weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (if required)
· Renewal Tenancy Fee : £60
· Change of Occupancy Fee : £60
All fees stated are inclusive of VAT (calculated at 20%)
Tenancy Agreement/Admin Fee - Provision of an expertly written tenancy agreement, brokering agreed amendments between landlord and tenant, and arrangement for completion and signature of the agreement by both parties, and registering deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. The deposit is typically six weeks rent.
Referencing Fee - The cost of referencing includes checking credit status, previous employer, current or past landlords, and taking into account any other information to help assess the affordability of the tenancy application.
Check-out Fee - To agree with the tenant the check out appointment date and time, instruct the inventory provider to attend, negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit, return deposit as agreed between the parties, and remit any disputed amount to TDS. The cost of the inventory and check-in at the start of the tenancy is met by the landlord.
Renewal Tenancy Fee - Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Change of Occupancy Fee - Contract negotiation, amending and updating tenancy agreement.